SENIOR BACK-END WEB DEVELOPER WANTED!
Dashboard Vision Inc. - a small but growing data visualization service provider company in the USA - is looking for a Senior Web developer for its Budapest office (near Kálvin tér) in Hungary.
The successful candidate ...
- Has several years (5-10 yrs) experience in programming, preferably in PHP;
- Graduated from a university or equivalent;
- Speaks/reads/writes Hungarian and English – at least on a functional level.
and has experience in the following:
- MVC framework (Symfony preferred);
- SQL (PostgreSql preferred);
- VCS (GIT preferred).
Experience in the following considered as an advantage:
- Zing chart.
- dashboard design and programming in PHP based Symfony 2;
- SQL optimizing;
- potentially optimizing for mobile platforms in the future.
What we offer:
- working on a unique global market research program;
- developing a state of the art product, a new reporting platform;
- be part of an international team;
- flexible working conditions in an ergonomic setting;
- innovative high-tech environment without the stress of a start-up.
Please send English resume with cover letter to email@example.com by 15th April 2018.
MARKET RESEARCH PROJECT MANAGER WANTED!
Ideal candidate has the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree with a min. of 2+ years in MR either client-side or agency;
• Basic understanding of survey questionnaires, design, data reporting & analysis;
• Experience managing multiple projects (7-15+);
• Customer-service orientated, able to diplomatically respond to conflicting needs, proactive and anticipating issues;
• Ability to think creatively- able to look for new and better ways to obtain relevant information and insights;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Great organizational, attention-to-detail and follow-up skills;
• Hungarian native, English intermediate/advanced level;
• Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite; PowerPoint, Excel and SPSS;
• Data visualization experience is a plus.
• Manages various domestic and international client projects with the support of a design manager with regards to all aspects of the data, reporting and website implementation;
• Works with the software engineering team to execute changes and new visuals/functionality;
• Manages customer relations in the PM tool and project documentation;
• Attends weekly meetings with data team and clients. Meetings may occur in evenings or early morning (according to client time-zone).
What we offer:
- working on a unique global market research program serving international customers;
- contribution to new product design;
- flexible working conditions in an ergonomic setting - innovative high-tech environment without the stress of a start-up.
Please send resume with cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th April 2018.